Date: 7/22/2013, Phoenix, Arizon
- Delivers superior customer service and increases workforce productivity
- Eliminates barriers between the contact center and the enterprise ecosystem
, a leading provider of fully-integrated customer interaction management
, workforce optimization
, and back-office
solutions, today announced that Aspect®
fully integrates with Microsoft®
empowering agents to reach out across the organization and find the most qualified available expert to assist a customer using presence, instant messaging (IM), voice, and desktop sharing.
“We’re excited to continue our partnership with Microsoft and share the benefits provided by Lync Server 2013 with current and future customers,” said Chris Koziol, President and General Manager of Interaction Management at Aspect. “Our relationship and our competencies with Microsoft continue to be the driving force behind many of the innovations we bring to market, enabling our customers to serve today’s consumers in ways that improve the customer experience and the company’s bottom line.”
Aspect’s fully-integrated interaction management and workforce optimization platform for enterprise contact centers, delivers seamless, informed, and empowered interactions across every channel and touch point, whether through automated self-service or live agent assistance. The integration of Lync with Unified IP:
- Gives consumers the ability to communicate via any channel. Using Lync, Aspect Unified IP supports inbound and outbound voice, email, and chat.
- Enables self-service through instant messaging. Customers looking for IM service can provide information before being connected to an agent for improved routing and assistance.
- Enhances collaboration between all contributors to the customer experience. Aspect Unified IP works with Lync Server 2013 to initiate collaboration within and outside of the contact center.
- Increases agent productivity and effectiveness. A unified agent desktop with built-in, fully-integrated core communications capabilities eliminates the need for separate applications.
- Reduces IT complexity and costs. A unified solution built on standards-based Microsoft technologies eliminates complex computer software integration. Aspect Unified IP and Lync Server 2013 make it possible for agents and information workers to work remotely. IT administrators gain operational efficiency and cost advantages from virtualizing and centrally maintaining the system.
Aspect’s fully-integrated solution unifies the three most important facets of modern contact center management: customer interaction management, workforce optimization, and back-office. We help the world’s most demanding contact centers seamlessly align their people, processes and touch points to deliver remarkable customer experiences. For more information, visit www.aspect.com